There are two methods to install this add-on: for yourself or the entire domain (G Suite).
This is the easiest and the quickest way to begin working with this add-on by the individual user via Google Workspace Marketplace.
1. Open any spreadsheet, select Add-ons ➤ Get add-ons.
2. Type in Twelve Data in the search bar and open the add-on page.
3. After choosing Install, you will need to confirm granting necessary permissions and click Allow.
4. You should see the following confirmation screen after successful installation.
5. Now go to Add-ons ➤ Twelve Data ➤ Settings, type in your API key, and click the Save button. That’s it; everything is ready for work!
Domain level installation
G Suite Administrators can install this add-on for the domain via the G Suite Admin page.
1. From the Google Admin page, go to Apps ➤ Google Workspace Marketplace apps ➤ Apps list. Then, click Add app to the domain install list button.
2. Type Twelve Data in the search bar and open the add-on page.
3. Click the Domain install button and confirm the domain-wide install. Then, in the new window, accept the terms and allow access to the data.
4. After successful installation, you should see the following confirmation screen.
5. Open the spreadsheet. Go to Add-ons ➤ Twelve Data ➤ Settings, type in the API key, and click the Save button. Now you’re all set!
Explore the add-on documentation with examples.