Installation is super fast and intuitive; it will take not more than two minutes.
- Microsoft Windows 7 or later
- Microsoft Excel 2007 or later
Make sure that your Trust Center settings are correct. Your organization may have determined add-in security settings, so not all options may be available to change.
1. Click File ➤ Options.
2. Click Trust Center ➤ Trust Center Settings ➤ Add-ins.
3. Check or uncheck the boxes you want.
If you have any issues at the beginning of the installation process, please follow the troubleshooting guide.
The rest technical information will be automatically be detected and adjusted by the installer.
Choose Open with Excel and then click OK. Excel application will open.
3. In the newly opened window, click Enable Editing.
4. Afterward, click the Enable Content button.
5. In the pop-up installer window, click Yes. Excel add-in will install add-in now. Wait for a few seconds.
Voilà! The installation is over, and now you can see the Twelve Data tab on the ribbon.
You might open your existing book or create a new one. We suggest reading Excel Add-in Documentation first to get a sense of how things work.